For more than 20 years, Western Pacific Storage Systems has experienced the long-term growth that now firmly establishes the company as both trusted supplier and trusted advisor to some of the world’s largest corporations. From our beginnings as a regional California operation to our present organization with two manufacturing plants and three well-stocked distribution centers, we have been customer driven.
This year we have repositioned the company to better reflect this ongoing commitment to customer satisfaction. This commitment is reflected in our recent name change from Western Pacific Storage Systems to Western Pacific Storage Solutions. We believe this focus on providing customer solutions reflects the importance we place on going that “extra mile” to meet and exceed each of our customers expectations.
Rivitier Boltless Shelving
Let’s face it: all those extra-hassle tiny parts always seem to end up getting lost, and inhibiting the job from getting done. Not anymore. Boltless connection means quick and easy assembly. No small parts to misplace. We like to think of it as hassle-free.
Choose the decking that best fits your needs. With particle board, wire grating, melamine, and metal shelving, we provide you with a complete selection to choose from.
Heavy-gauge posts are available in standard-duty and heavy-duty, to withstand all weight and size capacities. No cross bracing means you’ve got access from all four sides. Forget impossible-to-reach. Think easy access.
Our solid steel beams come in four styles. From general storage to the heaviest of industrial applications, we’ve got you covered.
The Deluxe Box Shelf Solution: Got Heavy? This is the shelf to store it on.
There can only be one original. In the world of the box shelf system, Deluxe is the one and only. It lives up to the title “heavy duty” and makes no excuses when it comes to performance.
First, consider the fact that the Deluxe Original Box Shelf is by far the strongest one piece shelf available. Deluxe is the box shelf system the others strive to live up to. Second, consider design and engineering that sets the standard for being rock-solid from the ground up. Then there is 1-inch vertical adjustability that provides the maximum amount of storage space no matter how minimal the area.
When it comes to a box shelf storage solution that has been proven to stand the test of time, go with the original. Go Deluxe.
Pacific shelving: it never met a situation it couldn’t handle.
Pacific Shelving offers the versatility of interchangeable components for all open and closed shelving units, the option of assembling with bolts and nuts rather than clips, and a selection of front post styles. Starter and adder models are available in most sizes.
Both Deluxe And Pacific Shelving are available in a number of configurations.
The Open Unit Shelf Solution:
The strength beneath demanding bulk storage.
Open shelving is the universal answer, solving any basic storage problem with ease.
- Open design ensures easy stocking and retrieval
- Compression clip provides bolt-free assembly; also makes shelf adjustments quick and easy
- Sway braces on rear and sides provides ultimate stability
- Ideal for bulky or packaged items
- Shelves adjustable in 1 1/2” increments
- Seismic applications may require additional structural bracing
- Ideal for high-rise or mobile storage
The Closed Unit Shelf Solution:
Boosting organization, with containment and cleanliness.
- Same as Open Units with added metal back and side enclosing panels
- Rigid and durable structures
- Ideal when containment and storage continuity are key
- Clean appearance ideal for front office use
- Can be customized with your own end panel surfaces to match décor
The Bin Units Shelf Solution:
Do more than just store. Organize.
Utilizing full-height dividers to create small, individual storage bins, bin unit shelving is the epitome of organization.
- Ideal when separation of parts or boxes is critical
- Dividers are adjustable on 2” increments
- Available in a variety of bin configurations
- Repositionable dividers make it a snap to store everything from CDs to PCs
The Multilevel System Solution:
Generating storage space right out of thin air.
Catwalk systems efficiently expand your capacity while minimizing overhead costs. Now that’s priceless.
- Grating constructed of corrosion-resistant galvanized steel for long-lasting strength
- Heavy duty beaded and angle posts ensure stability
- Safety engineered to surpass OSHA requirements
- Our in-house engineering staff will provide custom designs to meet your current and future needs, including a variety of stairs, handrail, grating, and other options for all ventilation, lighting, and sprinkler considerations